We all know that what we plan to do does not always correspond with what we actually get done. Usually we think we will be reading much more than we actually do, although when sometimes the opposite happens it's a really nice surprise.
Are you curious who has been reading and writing about the most LGBT themed books? Or want to know how well you're doing compared to others? I sat down and counted everyone's reviews from January until August and made a little list for you guys.
Here are the 8 people (there were too many people with 5 reviews) who've been the most active contributors to the challenge to date:
08. Sally from Bibrary book lust with 6 reviews
07. Buried in print also with 6 reviews
06. Jodie from Bookgazing with 7 reviews
05. Caroline at Portrait of a woman also with 7 reviews
04. The reading life with 8 reviews
03. Trisha from electric-eccentric also with 8 reviews
02. Amanda from the Zen leaf with 10 reviews
01. Memory at Stella Matutina with a whooping 15 reviews!
Well done guys!
If you did not make it into the top 10, but would like to be there...you still have 4 months to catch up!
What do you think of the top 10? How are you enjoying the reading challenge and does the amount of LGBT reading you do compare to the goal you set yourself at the beginning of the year? Let us know in the comments!